This position is responsible for supervising all aspects of onsite construction at specified communities in the Denver Metro area, to meet the quality, customer, cycle time, and budgetary objectives of BLVD Builders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively and efficiently manage all construction activities, including subcontractor relations.
- Ensure that all homes are being built to the highest quality, delivered on time, and within budget.
- Enforce all safety requirements.
- Ensure that all work is in compliance with City or County requirements and building codes.
- Evaluate and report all necessary changes to the building process, such as change orders and/or purchase orders.
- Evaluate home building processes on a continual basis to define opportunities for improvement.
- Approve all trade partner invoices with regard to work completion and quality.
- Coordinate with purchasing, customer care, and sales.
- Ensure timely house completions and deliveries.
- Assist with other projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of townhome/attached residential construction
- Valid driver’s license
- High degree of construction knowledge and management skills
- Strong writing skills
- Team player with strong work ethic and integrity
- Computer literate in MS Suite, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
The ability to operate a motor vehicle, read blueprints, climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds, occasionally operate construction equipment. The job requirements may be both indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions that are extreme at times.
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
Must be able to work under limited supervision and perform standard and advanced duties. Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communications, presentation, and negotiation skills are required. Must be able to work successfully in a team environment; have a strong customer service focus; and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is expected
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Base Salary: the expected base salary range for this position is $60,000-90,000 per year depending on experience, paid twice a month.
Bonus: this position is eligible for a quarterly bonus
Benefits: employee benefits available for this position include health care (medical, dental, and vision) benefits, vacation pay, paid sick days.
"*" indicates required fields